December 8th According To Gameplanet.co.nz

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by EVOL, Oct 28, 2005.

1. EVOL

EVOL Guest

Make of it what you will

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Cant rely on anthing like that, we should have learned by now.

4. woosaah

woosaah Guest

not we, he should have learnt that by now [​IMG]

i have [​IMG]

5. doovepop

doovepop Guest

blank

6. umosay

umosay Guest

He didn't write that poop, Gameplanet did. Looks to me as if a 'specific release date' has been set for the UK or can you not read that far.

7. esoj

esoj Guest

seems like 8th December could be the release date in europe if alternative software have come out and said that. Down under we should get it earlier anyway if the uk get on December 8th. nothing on the alternative software site about the release date. just second half of 2005 although it looks like the rugbyleague 2 link at the top might be new or it's just badly placed.

8. kaftka

kaftka Guest

....Except when he is Ajar......

....Or a tard....

9. ak47

ak47 Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I love it all!!!!!!!!!!

Based on those unprofessional posts, mario u have it coming

Tell us NOW if anymore delays are on the cards..............tell us NOW

Oh wait there is no delay..........never was and never would have been

U got out $50.00 deposit nice and early...........you, retail, HES, are all laughing in the pool of our coin

Cant wait to play RL2 in the middle of 40 degree heat............flies, chicks, BBQ's and yes u guest it CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to play Madden 2005 tonite..........man i love outdated rosters...gives you a historical touch...............CLASSIC MATCHES

RL2 - FOR ALL YOUR CLASSIC MATCHES NEEDS

10. Mario

Mario Guest

Yeah, tough guy on the internet you are [​IMG]

How old are you? Like 6?

11. kaftka

kaftka Guest

I would just like to take this time to congratulate Lossy on cracking Mario out of his shell...

...He's posting like a normal human being now, not like an automated phone message.... It's great.

12. esoj

esoj Guest

lol too true bro and what great entertainment it is.

13. Mario

Mario Guest

Well, you can congratulate Los on another "victory". Obviously, I am wasting my time on these forums with a select few devolving every thread into mindless drivel.

These forums were once good, but no longer.

If you want to ask me a question from now on, don't expect them answered here.

14. esoj

esoj Guest

won't matter anyway as the game should be out soon anyway. Thanks anyway mario for staying here so long and answering many of our questions.

15. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Woah woah woah, hold up...It's fairly obvious (to me anyway) that Los is far from 'right'

16. ak47

ak47 Guest

you remind me of Mr Pink from Resivoir Dogs

that post is class

17. woosaah

woosaah Guest

i think los and that need to chill out

its not a matter of life and death, its not the end of the world its just a game after all

i hope mario doesn't go i like to hear whats going on. i know people are frustrated, i am frustrated about it to but there is no point getting your knickers in a twist.

18. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Yes not right at all... just occaisonally funny, when his snide remarks are not directed at me.

Everybody knew this was coming though as long as Los Lover dishes at personal abuse I doubt we'll even see ian or trev very often. Please could someone important on this site go and formally apologise to mario on the RL2 forums. Also I don't think he answered all our questions in the MCC topic.

19. esoj

esoj Guest

I think I will take that as a complement.

and technicially the game has only been delayed 4 weeks as the original date was September not a whole 3 months as many have been saying.

20. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

Yes i think that is what los was so worked up about... being delayed for three months?? I doubt it will be released in december. i'd say november release despite lack of coverage, hopefully we have turned a corner though. Maybe the lack of coverage means they don't want to let out many secrets that may be copied by others. Maybe that is why we haven't seen much of RC2006 and RL2, they sound to be great games.

21. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

This has got to be a joke. I mean someone stopping posting because of Los Lover?
    Mario, of all people?
    If there's one person on this forum I'd never lose my cool over, it's Los. Who could let outbursts like his offend them?

It must have been something someone else said, surely. Don't give him the satisfaction Mario. If you leave because of anyone, make it someone more intelligent.

Even Jacko.

Los Lover delivered the parting shot? I still don't believe it. He couldn't offend me with his finest tirade.

C'mon Los, let's show him. Call me something. Anything. Really let me have it mate!

I can hardly wait....
    [​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!