• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Delaying of Rugby 2005

Do you think rugby 2005 will/should be delayed (Should is there of the rumoured bugs in the game)

• YES, it should - all bugs should be fixed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, it shouldn't - give it to me now i don't give a ****

• I DON'T CARE - as long as i get it within the next 6-8 weeks

• What is Rugyb 2005? (just thought i'd put that in for the yobbo dead sh!ts who don't know whats happ

• Total voters
hmmmmm a thread for every question.. really needed? (yes its a poll but still), too many threads with less that 5 replies
<

If its only a slight delay that should be fine

Don't WANT a delay but don't want a duff game either.

I actually feel quite hopeful as the demo seems to run pretty smoothly so hopefully there shouldn't be too much of a problem with the main article. The sooner its out the better, but only if it delivers as much as Locks reviews seem to suggest...

I think it is a valid question!

We've put up with **** rugby games for quite a while now. Maybe we will be happy that they held it back to fix the bugs.

If they bring out a crap game and tons of people buy it then they will keep making crap games.

They need to put some quality research into these games like they do for Madden etc etc...

Then we would be happy we waited!

Originally posted by Rod Macqueen@Feb 2 2005, 04:02 PM
I think it is a valid question!

We've put up with **** rugby games for quite a while now. Maybe we will be happy that they held it back to fix the bugs.

If they bring out a crap game and tons of people buy it then they will keep making crap games.

They need to put some quality research into these games like they do for Madden etc etc...

Then we would be happy we waited!
Thankyou Rod! you are very kind

Originally posted by Rod Macqueen@Feb 2 2005, 04:02 PM
We're not gonna see a Madden quality rugby game for a very long time boys... the interest in NFL and sales that Madden makes in the US see's that each installment has a buget of about $20 mil... Rugby's interest level internationally is absolutely massive, but it's not a proven seller for EA yet and untill it starts making them 100's of millions of dollars we won't see a Madden quality ***le...

I would rather wait a while and get a playable game than some crap straight away.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 2 2005, 08:25 PM
I would rather wait a while and get a playable game than some crap straight away.
Well if you want Madden level, then be prepared to wait a good 10 years mate...

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 2 2005, 08:25 PM
No, no -- they've already done that when they released Rugby 2004, so, by law, they have to release a decent game this time round.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 3 2005, 05:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 3 2005, 05:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Feb 2 2005, 08:25 PM
No, no -- they've already done that when they released Rugby 2004, so, by law, they have to release a decent game this time round. [/b]
By law? how?

It's a joke. You see, if you haven't noticed yet, our American friend seems to enjoy including witty comments in all of his posts.

Originally posted by sanzar+Feb 2 2005, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Feb 2 2005, 10:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Feb 2 2005, 08:25 PM
Well if you want Madden level, then be prepared to wait a good 10 years mate... [/b]
well i rekon we cud be seeing a madden quality rugby game sooner than later.. maybe not the next instalment after Rugby 2005 but maybe 2 instalments after that one... which probably is 10 years... mind u Rugby 2004 has only been out for a year so maybe their gonna bring out a new instalment out every year!!!! that wud just be bloody awesum, i'd buy every instalment. im sure there are fantics out there who hav every instalment of madden. i've bought the last 3 instalments of it.. but does anyone kno if they will start making Rugby a yearly release?