• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Demolition Tour

B

Bullitt

The latest compilation from me;

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKpR9vVY3No&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uKpR9vVY3No&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Not my favourite music I must admit, but can't argue with the content. :D

Also great because I hadn't seen all the tries in there. Not you just need to find space to fit all the footage from the Sedgeley Park match in. ;)

out of interest, how many of Northhamptons big names are still playing for them? As far as I know there's still a fair few of them, which is different to when Leeds got relagated, because they lost Balshaw and Justin Marshall as soon as they wen't down.
I know Cohen left in a massive strop, and the Sean Lamont and Euan Murray are there, but Lamonts injured.

Murray, Lamont, Spencer, Reihana, Robinson, Hartley, Ashton, Clarke, Smith - not sure if you'd class any more of our players as 'big names', but we still have the majority of the squad from last season.

cool, nice to see that they didn;t move because NH were relagated. Always liked Northhampton, so felt sorry for them when they wen't down. Have they lost a Div 1 game yet?
Forgot to say: Cool Vid.

Looking forward to Northampton coming back to the Prem where they belong. Always have some good banter when we visit Franklyn Gardens. With Leeds going down(I presume) this year do you think the squad Northampton have at the moment is good enough to survive in the top flight?
Also is Spencer the man to guide them?

IMO, the squad we have now would happily sit mid-table in the GP. The main reason we went down last year was due to all the injuries and international callups, thus we had the likes of Wyles, Myring and Going bollocking things up for 3/4 of the year.

Still, if they want anything better a lot more recruiting is required - specifically 2 locks, 2 scrum halfs (being as Sharky's apparently off to Wasps) and another loosehead.

I think this years premiership is more cut and dry who will go down, with only really 2 teams fighting for to avoid the drop, and with Worcester looking like they will find there feet that means the premiership should be back to how it should be next season... Northampton do need to step up their game slightly, I would also say that there is room to expand the premiership to include potentially 1 more side if not two.

Nice Video by the way Mite..

Also moved to the National League Forum...

Latest posts