• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Did Benitez make changes at Craven Cottage to help win the Fulham game or the Milan game

Which game were the changes intended to benefit most

• Fulham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotemain'>
The best bet is to agree to disagree

[/b]

Nope, I'm not agreeing to that.

I am busy making phone-calls to get Warnock installed as liverpool boss. He's under instructions to win the league just to spite you. [/b][/quote]

:blink:

I will be honest with you now...

The Premiership is the Trophy I would like to most see in the Liverpool Trophy Room, We have not won it in so many years, and we want number 19 ;)

But this season I would happily take Number 6 and the second greatest club in European History

We would level with AC Milan to become the Second Greatest Club in European History if we win in Athens...

We are currently the Third Greatest Club in European History

We would level with AC Milan to become the Second Greatest Club in European History if we win in Athens...

We are currently the Third Greatest Club in European History
[/b]

Surely you can't count any victory with Djimi Traore in your side....that'd mean he was a European Cup winner. The rules of civilisation would come shatterng to the ground.

Well as shocking as it sound he was awful in the first half but made a wonderful match saving clearance off the line in the second half which totally redeemed...

But then again I am sure if I think about I can think of worse players to have that medal round of their neck if I try...

But then again I am sure if I think about I can think of worse players to have that medal round of their neck if I try...
[/b]

If we are going purely on their performance in the final Harry Kewell for starters.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

If we are going purely on their performance in the final Harry Kewell for starters. [/b][/quote]

What the bloke who shouts

"I'm Fit Boss Pick Me, Pick Me"

Don't get me wrong fanstatically skilled player but just a tad unlucky with injuries...

Could actually make an appearance this year...

What the bloke who shouts

"I'm Fit Boss Pick Me, Pick Me"

Don't get me wrong fanstatically skilled player but just a tad unlucky with injuries...

Could actually make an appearance this year...
[/b]

Apparently if he were to undo the top-kot all his skin would sag and his real age would be revealed

Before :
_kewell_lookup.jpg

After :
07-09-very-old-man.jpg

Well as shocking as it sound he was awful in the first half but made a wonderful match saving clearance off the line in the second half which totally redeemed...

But then again I am sure if I think about I can think of worse players to have that medal round of their neck if I try... [/b]

pic12.jpg

Jesus he was gash....Kevin Kilbane made him look like a pub player at Goodison that year. I mean much as I loved Killa when he was playing well he was hardly a player who'd make a mug of you.

Latest posts