• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Did it happen quite like we're led to believe?

S

St Helens RLFC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj08P3fp17U...feature=related

I love conspiracy theories. I don't buy most of them mind, but this is one that does have some missing gaps in it. I don't for one second think it was initiated by the US government, but there's not a lot of debris there for a 757 impact.

The biggest doubt in my mind from that day is the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania. Nothing you can tell me will convince me that it wasn't shot down. It so obviously was. The crash bears all the hallmarks of shoot down. Not least because the tail section was found so far away from the rest of the debris. Definite shoot down.

I don't believe there's any truth in the majority of the conspiracy claims out there, but how does asking questions make people "unamerican unpatriotic shits"?

If we were to all blindly follow and believe everything anyone in a position of authority told us, democracy wouldn't last two minutes. It's human nature to be skeptical and not take things at fce value all the time, and rightly so.

The Labour government, especially one Mr T. Blair, have found out first hand what happens when you try and pull the wool over people's eyes in order to convince them you're doing things for their benefit. They don't like it.

Nothing wrong people thinking outside the box, even if you do get some strange individuals who take their desire to appear clever too far.

I don't believe there's any truth in the majority of the conspiracy claims out there, but how does asking questions make people "unamerican unpatriotic shits"?

If we were to all blindly follow and believe everything anyone in a position of authority told us, democracy wouldn't last two minutes. It's human nature to be skeptical and not take things at fce value all the time, and rightly so.

The Labour government, especially one Mr T. Blair, have found out first hand what happens when you try and pull the wool over people's eyes in order to convince them you're doing things for their benefit. They don't like it.

Nothing wrong people thinking outside the box, even if you do get some strange individuals who take their desire to appear clever too far. [/b]

I tend to agree with mr.webby.

oh and i hate that f***ing word unpatriotic its like saying be quiet and say nothing and that is undemocratic. :ranting:

yea it did happen how it did.

i hate conspiracy theorists i'd love to beat the **** out of each and every one.

f***ing snotty ass little pieces of unamerican unpatritoic ****'s.

i hate them.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology...aw/1227842.html

popular mechanics 9/11 debunked debunks every stupid 9/11 myth.
[/b]

To borrow a phrase from Hunter S Thompson -

I hate flag-sucking half-wits.

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised of any Israeli or American Government involvement.

Bin Laden isn't behind it. al-Qaeda is a myth. People are stupid.

I don't believe there's any truth in the majority of the conspiracy claims out there, but how does asking questions make people "unamerican unpatriotic shits"?[/b]

Too right. In fact those who those who do question the government are more patriotic than those who just follow like sheep. If there was one point the American forefathers wanted to make was "don't trust the government". That's why they made so many provisions in the consititution to ensure every mans freedoms (excluding of course blacks, native Americans and especially women).

<div class='quotemain'>

i hate conspiracy theorists i'd love to beat the **** out of each and every one.

i hate them.

[/b]

Bin Laden isn't behind it. al-Qaeda is a myth. People are stupid. [/b][/quote]

Bin Laden WAS behind it or at least inspired it......he hasnt got his hands dirty since the 1980's.Al-Qaeda was a small group of people that was destroyed when the yanks turned up in Afghanistan (funny they boycotted the 1980 moscow olympics for the same thing).There is no network never has being what there is though is a bunch of angry young muslims the internet where various islamist groups spread there properganda and it all goes from there the UK bombings everything since 9/11.

Bin Laden has inspired countless people to blow themselves up,go to Iraq etc etc etc.

His Ideology is the only tangible thing left.......he is hiding in a cave i would imagine.

Bin Laden apparently only funded the 9/11 attacks and help recruit people.

It is well documented that he didn't in fact plot the attacks, nor is he the leader of any organisation.

The guy is an ATM for various Islamist groups.

Now he's probably buried in the ground, yet those tapes just keep on showing.

You've gotta give people an enemy.

But I'm never going to rule out any CIA or Mossad involvement.

As for al-Qaeda. The name was conjured up in a New York courtroom in the 90's. There is no actual 'al-Qaeda' and the name gets thrown around to give ***le to various unrelated Islamist groups.

I'm always amused when every terrorist organisation on the planet just happens to 'have ties with al-Qaeda.'

i hate them.

[/b]

What kind of democratic comment is that? America "land of the free" is totally "resumed" in your comment. I won't judge, I just think people need to hear different stories to make up their own mind.

watch this guys and make up your own mind:
Zeitgeist Movie

and check out this source of "alternative" information:

SprWord.com

there's quite a lot to watch, and everything isn't believable either, but most of it is "possible" if you think about it 2secs with an unbiaised mind... I guess it's like watching FOX or CNN, or any other mass media provider - we gotta read between the lines and use our brain instead of accepting everything that's being fed to us as "pure & only truth", conspiracy theory or not...

enjoy! :D

Bin Laden, as has already been said, is the face of "Al Queda". Which in reality, is only as much a real organisation as The Army of Truth. He's only used these days as the face of evil because governments do not know how to fight an unseen enemy, thus was made to be the Hitler-esq. figure of the middle east.

When you look at history, there's has never been a war on an idea before that was ever propperly settled; Al Queda is the idea is for a planetwide islamic state, and blow anyone up who doesn't fall in line. Baaaa.

The only comparable "organisation" to AQ is the IRA, being as anyone could do whatever they feel like in the name of it, although the scale of the two is uncomparable (a few thousand ****** off Catholic Irish and a few sympathetic Yanks funding the operation compared to litterally millions of angry, adolescent so-called muslims doing what they want, when they want).

The Northern Ireland dispute was eventually solved because the IRA did have some form of chain of command, which eventually could be negotiated with and the disputes finally resolved. However with the AQ, nobody is in charge (Bin Laden never has said "Al Queda" or "Taliban", only the work "Jhad"), yet is made out to be an Adolf Hitler or Robert Mugabee by governments, so to create the "embodiment" of hatred.

Bin Laden is a c***, but only as much as the rest.

I don't believe there's any truth in the majority of the conspiracy claims out there, but how does asking questions make people "unamerican unpatriotic shits"?[/b]
Real Americans Don't Ask Questions, We Take Orders!
Sargent_Slaughter-T-Link.jpg

Isn't That Right Sgt.?

Well of course the Bush government is behind it. It`s such a cunningly simple plan, executed brilliantly. I mean, obviously the thinking goes:

"Hmmm, let`s start a war on an unseen enemy, one which we cannot possibly win. And in the process spend billions and billions of dollars on a cunning smokescreen, wrecking our economy and putting the budget deficit at an all-time high. Also, seeing as we are a nett importer of oil, let`s just fark up the US economy even more by sending the oil price into overdrive while we`re at it. And all because we`re bored and have farkall else to do with our time." :wall:

Honestly ladies and gents, I sometimes really wonder what these conspiracy theorists are smoking. Must be very good **** hey.

Bin Laden is most certainly behind it. Watch his videos.
[/b]

Exactly, watch the videos again, especially the one where he says he organized 9/11... the guy in the video looks like BinLaden, but only looks like - and interesting fact, the guy in the video is left handed - ben laden is right handed. That's only little proof but still proving much more than anything the 9/11 commission tried to prove.

Look at live coverage or pictures of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon, where are the debris??? Same for Flight 93 shot down in Pennsylvania... where are the debris? if you look at the live coverage there's nothing but a hole in the ground! a 747 is quite a big plane, so what, it evaporated?

What's so damn sad is that people rule conspiracy theories as heresy, without giving a second of their time to evaluate an alternative point. "Oh, it's on TV, so it must be true" - Yeah right...
I am not even talking about the nutters saying Bush and the Queen are reptilians or some other stupidity like
that - but just look at live coverage, without the commentary and think for yourself for a second... but for sure it's much easier to accept the "truth" as it's given to us and go on with our insignificant little lives and materialistic world instead of questioning anything, like good little sheeps that we are... sheeps? bible? prophets? remind you something?

but in the end, it's probably better for most of us to keep the blindfold on, helps get on with our day to day lives, cause, for sure, realizing we get stuffed up the arse every day would shatter our little worlds, and some people couldn't bear that, so in the end it, yep, it's better to be a sheep, and this is all we're asked for... keep u[p the good work!

All fine and well Enguelaz, but please answer me this- what exactly would be the motive for such a conspiracy? Wreaking economic havoc on your own country by waging a war on an unseen enemy, a war that you cannot possibly win, just for the sake of... what exactly?

That, to me, is the very first point where all of the conspiracy theories fall by the wayside. The USA have absolutely nothing to gain by this war, and absolutely everything to lose. So where`s the motive?

Thanks a lot for asking.

it's not USA that have something to gain, it's personal interest that matters here. And I see it coming, Bush, this and that - we all know Bush is as intelligent as Pamela Anderson - am talking about international bankers, Rockefellers and co., the Bush Family, it's all greedy actions led by an elite, more money, more power, it is basically driven by human nature... it's been going on for decades, centuries even. Ever wondered why the Templars were so powerful? we never knew why, well yes, the Holy Grail... but is really the Holy Grail (and not some Da Vinci Code Bullshit Jesus descendant of any sort), but what we do know is that they created the first ever banking systems in France, Britain and Germany... lending money (at interest) to rebuilt their countries and armies to beat the crap out of eachother a bit more...

Economy despair leads the U.S government to borrow more money the Federal Reserve. Every single $ issued by the Fed has interest on it, and the beauty of it is hat they can create money out of NOTHING - there's no gold value to the $ since 1913 - Fed created upon the council of Mr. Aldrich (German Banker) and having close ties to wealthy bankers such as J.P. Morgan and his daughter's marriage to John D. Rockefeller Jr. ... how convenient... so the more the government owes money the the fed, the more the Fed have control, but the scariest part is the more the government owes money to the Fed, the more the citizens owes money to the government (and ultimately the Fed... All the 9/11, war on terrorism and everything that happened since that terrible event leads to gain more control - control by fear...

My knowledge of the US economy is virtually non-existant, but I'd still like to pose something:

Starting a war abroad is an age old tactic used by those in power to distract the population from problems at home. From King Henry V through to Margaret Thatcher, the powers at the top of the food chain have used conflict to try and restore their popularity in the face of domestic crisis.

While there may be no truth in any of the theories banded about, is it so far fetched to even suggest that the Bush government might sacrifice a few of what they see as worthless lives in order to keep themselves in power? Ideally you would like to say with 100% certainty that it couldn't happen, that no one is that set on power that they would trade it for human life. However, if history has taught us one thing, it is to always question the actions of those who want our trust.

That doesn't wash though SFW. Bush had literally been in power for weeks when the attacks happened.

I doubt the US Government had any involvement but I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA did.

The two aren't exactly always working in unison.

Remember (and this is just one of many examples), despite the the US Government waging a war on drugs the CIA was still importing cocaine into the country to fund their "unofficial" actions in South America. They also helped the Taliban develop heroin to fund their war against the Russians.

Bin Laden is most certainly behind it. Watch his videos.
[/b]

Well isn't that being naieve.

As I mentioned earlier, Bin Laden apparently helped FUND the attacks and used his contacts to help RECRUIT people. But the actual plan was developed by... ****... I can't remember his name? I'll get back to you.

Anyways, the guy was involved in a different Islamist group from Bin Laden and Maktab al-Khidamat. Maktab was actually the brains behind all of their work, Bin Laden was his rich idealistic friend.

Here's a fun fact for you guys - Did you know that the FBI does NOT include 9/11 as one of Bin Laden's because they claim not to have enough evidence to official charge him.

Well if we are talking conspiracies I have one of my own.....Bin Laden and Bush met at Cambridge as kids and went for the same girl, she couldn't choose as they were both awesome dudes, and Bush eventually won her love but on a trip, after drinking, to 'make out hill' he swerved his car so as to not hit Farmer Jones's horse and the car rolled and the girl was killed....Bin Laden has always blamed Bush for his loves death and Bush has since heard the rumors that Bin Laden had taken a job as Farmer Jones's stable boy and let the horse out himself. Now, many years later they are locked in a mortal battle of death, two men who were once best friends who, through a death of a single girl, later developed into polar opposites...make your choice gentleman, do you want the ****** up Bush who has the guilt of murder on his hands, or the heartbroken Bin Laden, who may or may not have caused the catalyst for the death of the girl....

Just like the Flying Spaghetti monster my theory needs equal time! :p

Latest posts