• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Difficulty

C

coughas

I am playing a World League career on hard and am getting so bored. Even from the beginning with the original team - no one scored against me. I have finished top of the table every time and havent had more than 3 points scored against me let alone lost a match.

Does anyone else find it really easy even on hard mode? I have been putting like 30 points on the Brumbies etc. Its ridiculous. There is no challenge any more.

Ah well guess i have to wait till Rugby 2006 for a challenge.

Use the stat editor thats posted in the mod section of the site and make the opposition better.

Or, if you own the console version of the game, tough ***ty.

that was one of the most subtle bragging sessions ive seen. if you have the console version make really crappy players and buy them all (cos they wont cost much - if you're as good as you make out you'll win the trade points easily) so that you have at least a bit of a challenge until 2006.

Or do a Super 12 but max up all the teams using Northern Hemisphere players.

christ just play the world cup as Canada or someone. I had a smashing goodtime as the WC is one of only trophies lef to win on Hard. Just beat Wales 12-10 with Canada was a close match.

I'm still finding things difficult so I've not got a problem, but I was just suggesting.

Latest posts