Dire need of good cleats.

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by FerraraZ, Aug 14, 2007.

1. FerraraZ

FerraraZ Guest

I have gone to sporting stores nearby however I can't seem to find a cleat thats light enough but also isn't thin leather screaming for me to be cleated on. Also all are plastic bottoms which I do not want. I currently use a pair of canterbury that were durable but when playing in them felt too much of a burden. I even weighted them and they weighted just about 2 pounds per cleat. I'm just asking for suggestions because it looks like I am going to have to buy online if I want a pair of good cleats. I guess I should mention that I'm looking for hard ground cleats because the canterbury's I have I'[ll use for soft ground. Thanks for opinions guys.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. DC

DC Guest

nike air legends are my reccomendation as always

theyre comfortable, durable, and the kangaroo leather upper really helps wick away a lot of water and mud not to mention getting stepped on wont hurt as bad!

4. rugby_roots

rugby_roots Guest

Nike Air Legends....Is this it ?????

[​IMG]

5. melon

melon Guest

Well theres a problem. You say you want soft ground boots, but you don't want them to have a 'plastic bottom'. I think you're going to find all boots have either a plastic or plastic composite bottom...

6. DC

DC Guest

yep

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!