• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Disaster Movie lives up to it's name...

S

Sir Speedy

:mellow: <== The smiley is the link. <_<

From one of the reviews:

"Alas, it took the film perhaps nine seconds to strip away all of the goodwill that I had brought into the screening and replace it with the sense that I was witnessing not just one of the worst movies ever made but one of the worst things ever created by human hands--the kind of sexist, racist, homophobic and humor-free craptacular that is so ugly, unpleasant and devoid of laughs that the notion of releasing a film with such a ***le on the third anniversary of Hurricane Katrina is actually one of the least offensive things about it." - Peter Sobczynski

A new low for cinema... The real insult is they'll keep making these movies since inbred hillbillies go to see them and consider this form of 'parody' (yeh, as if it deserves any remote association with the word 'parody') to be hilarious.

Lol, I wonder what the next one will be called. Any suggestions?

Movie Movie? Horror Movie? Villain Movie? American Movie?

The actors are committing career suicide by starring in these films.

I heard it's already been announced: Sci-Fi Movie. Can't find it on Google though so hopefully I'm wrong. \o/

There seem to be more of those films then I remembered, I know of the Scary movies, superhero movie, epic movie, meet the spartans, date movie, and that doesn't seem to be the end of it. Sort of scary.
I remember back when it all started with 'Scary Movie', but that was made by other people I believe. I was young enough to find bits of Scary Movie funny (although I did wonder if it was absolutely necessary for everyone to go screaming 'whazaap' at any old random moment, just to prove you've seen it), but after the quality of those films plummeted fast.

I don't intend to see it (I saw a few scenes from 'Epic Movie' a few days ago while channel flicking), but something good did come from it, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the review Speedy linked to :p

As for suggestions: Spy Movie, Retard Movie, Just-Give-Us-Money Movie

Spy Movie next on the agenda

darth_vader_nooo1.jpg

Doesn't surprise me really, all those movies have always sucked, even the original "Scary Movie". Anyone who's ever found them even remotely entertaining is a complete moron.

Latest posts