Dislocated finger

Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Dear little finger, left hand,

Eight weeks ago, you decided to leave your socket following a heroic save 2 minutes into an hour long football match. I was assured that you would be fully healed within 6 weeks.

However, as it stands, you're still as crooked as can be and are impeding my footballing return.

Kindly **** off.

Regards,

St Helens RLFC.

I managed to hit myself in the finger with a sledgehammer yesterday, so i'm feeling your pain :p

Done dislocation many a time before! Painful but tend to go back in quietly when asked to!

The thumb is a nasty one ...had to pop it in myself a few times and it wrecks for the rest of the game ...worse the day after :p

First game I ever played our Number 8 dislocated his knee. That was angin.

Its sick isnt it...surprisingly thats happend to one of the nex lads to our team ..first game ha played our hooker dislocated his...fairly wretched looking...actually another guy was carted off in ambulance that game too ..serious head injury

We had two shoulder dislocations in two games in 7s this year, then in the match in between, our girls team played, and a player injured her neck, and they all ended up in beds next to each other in A&E :p

Last edited:
A dislocated knee, or should I say, the very idea of a dislocated knee, makes me particularly queasy.

We had two dislocations in two games in 7s this year, then in the match in between, our girls team played, and a player injured her neck, and they all ended up in beds next to each other in A&E :p

Ever since I was little any time I get ill or hurt my cousin always ends up in the same ward at me at the same time its freakish...basically when one of us goes in the other will be there within a day :(

Should I consider myself unlucky that I have at least once, some more than the others, all of the fingers on my hand?

Actually my right ring finger was dislocated and broken at the same time, and because I thought it was just another dislocation I let it go, didn't even go to the doctor, or had any x-rays done, it healed, but the bones grew back the wrong way.. so yes, my right ring finger when opened, actually points skyward..

Latest posts