Do you get anything for winning Lions Tours

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Black-Monday, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

I am looking into filling my cabinet so i unlock the lions and representative, but after winning the lions tour in NZ. I got zilch, not even the flag like on other games for the cabinet.

Is is this 'meant' to happen or was it something wrong on my part.

BM

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I think it might be a bug, im sure someone else mentioned something like this?

4. paddyknight

paddyknight Guest

this may be stupid but did u look in the cabinet for all different difficulty levels? theres 3 seperate ones.

5. ak47

ak47 Guest

u gotto be the lions and win to unlock the flag

if ur the home team and win u get nothing

also gotto save ur profile after winning - if u didnt do that, it wont be there

6. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

I did everything, i am no novice. Maybe i miss clicked the profile button, or just forgot. As long as i know it appears.

BM

7. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

I just unlocked the play as home team on lions tour, and was pretty excited about it. I started as nz with warm up games on. The first match was lions vs blues. Before the match i changed the lions staring line up, so that all their stars were on the field, I think every backline member was star! Needless to say i was pretty excited about the tough challenge i was about to face. Instead i gave them an absolute hiding. Their stars did nothing, i havent played another game in my lions tour and i dont think i will bother. Gutted.

8. woosaah

woosaah Guest

well at least it reflects real life :)

9. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

lol, finally something i have read something on this board that makes me laugh tonight, I seem to be only posting in arguement topics.

Still i played with the lions and got no NZ flag, BOD scored a hat trick and tana umaga got sin binned, that should have been what happened.

BM

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!