• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Do you have certain rituals before playing a game

B

bates

Hi, I wa sjust wondering if any of you have certain rituals before playing a game.

In daily life, when i feel this strange feeling in my belly I know the day will be crap :)
When playing B-ball, I always put my rightfoot on the court and fase 2 was to score my first basket otherwise I would only play a medium game.

Luckily we had some very good other players to make the differnce :lol:

Take a **** before a game.

Seriously i don't know how many times i was about to run on the field and all of a sudden had a urge to have one. Not cool!

I take a dump, block the toilet and NEVER flush. If I flush I end up playing crap. Sometimes I play crap and wonder why so I go and check the toilet and it turns out someone flushed the toilet.

well the whole need to **** and crap is a natural instinct actually. Before a game your usually seriously nervous or pumped up. its a natural reaction that you want to make yourself as light as possible as god knows this is how our ancestors felt when running away from lions nd stuff....i think

anyways ill always go and just fit in about half an hours tag rugby or something with my mates on the day of a game

Actually it's silly cause you don't know if it really works or if it's just something between your ears.

I used to listen to the Gavin Henson song mp3...sha lalaalallala gavin! ofter i listen to the heineken cup sky advert spot, the one took up from the movie every bloody sunday or something like that..

i empty my load
na kidding but in reality i jus .. wait yeah i empty my load

Take a dump and a leak and listen to some good tunes to get me psyched

****, take a dump and blow a load in some TP half an hour before then make sure I'm good and stretched.

I guess...the better thing is pray to God so that U would have a good game...avoid from injury...etc2...hehehe...that's the best thing i thought...hahaha...unless u're an atheist...no need to pray...hahaha... :p

My dad always wore his lucky sweatshirt, ( he had 3 of them) and he wassed them. ( Actually my mom did). :D

Latest posts