• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Do you reckon this is harsh?

L

LydiatesGirl

I'm now not allowed to watch Dan Lydiate play again because i worry too much
I've actually been banned and they want me to leave the room - its not my fault if i worry about him getting a repeat oh two years ago is it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 22 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Pah, who's that ever stopped?[/b]

me cause they chucked me out yesterday
although i did sneak back in to see him led on the floor holding his neck and went mental

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LydiatesGirl @ Nov 22 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
haha il try it - although they wont let me drink lol, im underage :([/b]

It doesn't stop me ;) My Dad was disappointed when I came home sober after watching Wales vs the All Blacks :lol: Though I did have an interesting night out in Cardiff Friday night (using a friends ID), there were **** loads of French here for the rugby too.
Out of interest how did you and Dan meet?

Would it be considered cheating in the field of rugby to play with someone hancuffed to your left arm and leg?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Nov 23 2009, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LydiatesGirl @ Nov 22 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha il try it - although they wont let me drink lol, im underage :([/b]

It doesn't stop me ;) My Dad was disappointed when I came home sober after watching Wales vs the All Blacks :lol: Though I did have an interesting night out in Cardiff Friday night (using a friends ID), there were **** loads of French here for the rugby too.
Out of interest how did you and Dan meet?
[/b][/quote]

haha wish i had parents like that - although my mum seems to be letting me loose :p
ummm Men of Gwent 7s down Rodney Parade and then whenever i go and watch him play

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 23 2009, 02:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Would it be considered cheating in the field of rugby to play with someone hancuffed to your left arm and leg?[/b]

um probably - why who you thinking of handcuffing to who? :lol:

Latest posts