• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Do you want to have the chance to win a 1 out of 30 Rugby Replica size 5 balls?

Moritz Hintze

Academy Player
Country Flag
Germany
Do you want to have the chance to win a 1 out of 30 Rugby Replica size 5 balls?

My name is Moritz Hintze and I am studying Intercultural Management and Communication at the Karlshochschule International University in Karlsruhe; Germany. I devote my bachelor thesis to the consumption behavior of rugby fans in relation to merchandise products. In order to provide also a practical validity, I conduct a global survey questioning rugby fans, members of rugby clubs and people, who are generally interested in Rugby.

You would help me very much on my way to reach this validity if you could answer the questionnaire.

I will â€" as a little thank-you â€" give away 30 Replica size 5 rugby balls within all participants. The lucky winners are then able to choose the country the ball will be of (only countries offered by Gilbert).

Here is the link to the questionnaire:
https://www.umfrageonline.com/s/1d7cf3d

Thanks a lot for your participation!

I appreciate any feedback!

Greetings from Heidelberg

Done.

Good to see a German on the site too - not very often you run into a German rugby fan. Always thought that was a shame, as I've often thought that as a country Germany would be really good at rugby if it could get a foothold in the national psyche.

Hey, I want a f**king rugby ball!

Hey,

if you take part in the survey and leave your name and e-mail address, in the end of the survey you will be part of the drawing.

All the best,
Moritz

Thank you very much.

Unfortunetly it is very difficult to find enough people who answer the survey. You could help me even more, if you would send around the survey to your friends, maybe post it on facebook or even post it over here in some forums.

All the best from Heidelberg,
Moritz

Done.

Good to see a German on the site too - not very often you run into a German rugby fan. Always thought that was a shame, as I've often thought that as a country Germany would be really good at rugby if it could get a foothold in the national psyche.

Thank you very much.

Unfortunetly it is very difficult to find enough people who answer the survey. You could help me even more, if you would send around the survey to your friends, maybe post it on facebook or even post it over here in some forums.

All the best from Heidelberg,
Moritz

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts