• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Does anyone have any Idead about rugby in tokyo?

All the boys play in their school team. There's no club in the western sense of the word. Will you be going to school ?

theres a guy from japan now playing with my club il ask him about it for you tonight but as far as i know its a school system .

and they arent exactly the biggest guys going this guy is a 2nd row and he is 5,5 lol

I suppose you are coming with your family, one of your parent getting an expat contract. In this case, he might be getting a YCAC membership in his package. If that's the case, you can go there as they probably have a team.

When are you coming?

Around April/May right? Hmm, I reckon you should check with the people at those international schools, how they're organised...

One of ny former colleagues in Japan had is son U16 playing in a Japanese club in Toky. You should avoid expat clubs, I guess what you want is real Japanese club. I can ask him if you want. Let me know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Feb 19 2010, 12:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
One of ny former colleagues in Japan had is son U16 playing in a Japanese club in Toky. You should avoid expat clubs, I guess what you want is real Japanese club. I can ask him if you want. Let me know.[/b]

Mmmm, why? Unless he speaks japanese and is willing to train under an uber-anal control-freak coach of course...

Latest posts