• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Does some1 one can help me to help them

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Mar 6 2005, 11:33 AM
Chill, my Italian friend.
He. Didn't. Know.

And I can't help you out with the demo thing sorry.
don't get me wrong kaftka. I think i'm a nice person.I was just trying to share a thing evryone wants in here nothing more nothing less...and all i can see is people makin fun of me or of my english.I should say who gives a damn i can play it,but im not that kind of guy i want to help the community.

Yeah, I'm not making fun, but my philosophy is ignore it.

Sweep it under the carpet, thats my motto. If you can't see it, it's not there.
<
- Vice City. VCPR.

Originally posted by Badboy@Mar 6 2005, 11:38 AM
[...]and all i can see is people makin fun of me or of my english.I should say who gives a damn i can play it,but im not that kind of guy i want to help the community.
Hope you don't write this because of me, I'm doing my best to enter in contact with you
<

Originally posted by Badboy@Mar 6 2005, 02:20 AM
hi guys,surely some of u has already read something bout a demo and about me and raziel alliance(let's call it so).who wants help contact me.
i sent you a private message but you havnt replied mate. can someone explain to me how this thing works? will i be able to download it to my pc or is it only for the ps2?

Originally posted by kinkon89+Mar 6 2005, 01:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Mar 6 2005, 01:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Badboy@Mar 6 2005, 11:29 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 6 2005, 10:22 AM
lol is it?

SHUT THE f*** UP kingkong
<

how about noooooo
<

and its kinkon not kingkong
<

*sigh* i love english
<
[/b]
me 2
<

and i think we love another thing in common
<

Originally posted by Badboy@Mar 6 2005, 02:00 PM
nooooo!!! way better
<

anyways i don't wanna fight against an aussie.
Peace?
<
Yeah! Exactly! we should all be focussing on our common enemy: England!
<

bad boy is there decent money in rugby in italy? im looking for somwhre 2 play out side nz

Originally posted by scot+Mar 6 2005, 01:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scot @ Mar 6 2005, 01:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Badboy
@Mar 6 2005, 02:20 AM
hi guys,surely some of u has already read something bout a demo and about me and raziel alliance(let's call it so).who wants help contact me.
i sent you a private message but you havnt replied mate. can someone explain to me how this thing works? will i be able to download it to my pc or is it only for the ps2? [/b]
the demo i have is for ps2 only.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 6 2005, 03:24 PM
bad boy is there decent money in rugby in italy? im looking for somwhre 2 play out side nz
i think so considering that big nz players like Umaga and Merthens played here.
P.S I hope u understand me
<

Originally posted by scot@Mar 6 2005, 09:54 PM
aight. can it be any ps2 or does it have to have some sort of chip mate?
u need a modified ps2 to load it.

Latest posts