• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Don't panic

SelimNiai

'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Bristol
I am still here, been crazy busy latley. Will be in a lot more once I've moved out to my new flat. Keep it real peeps

You disappoint me ...

:lol: jokes ... good to have you back.

On a serious note however you do owe cyRil a pint ;)

I'm in America and I'm DESPERATELY trying to find a job for the summer so I havent' been on much either. So don't be expecting to see too many of my patented whacky antics until August.

^^Hurray, my aspirations of being senior Irish member (king of the *****, if you will) takes another step in the right direction.

Nice to hear from Iain.

Wondered where you'd gone you cider-drinking wannabe welshy :p

I'm in America and I'm DESPERATELY trying to find a job for the summer so I havent' been on much either. So don't be expecting to see too many of my patented whacky antics until August.

Do you have an Irish accent?
Surely they'll be throwing themselves at you? :p

Find yourself the nearest Irish pub and they'll snap you up!

Where abouts in America are you/for how long?

Wondered where you'd gone you cider-drinking wannabe welshy :p

Do you have an Irish accent?
Surely they'll be throwing themselves at you? :p

Find yourself the nearest Irish pub and they'll snap you up!

Where abouts in America are you/for how long?

I'm in San Fran until August 30th. There's SO many Irish people here. My Irish way with words no longer means anything here. All the early J1ers hve snapped up the Irish pub jobs, the pricks.

When you say they're Irish yet are in an American city, do you actually mean they once met a guy who bought a dog off someone who's uncle once read a book written by an Irishman, therefore making them Irish?

I didn't even realise that you could get a work/travel Visa for the USA, thought you had to have a job offer already before going there

Interesting....very interesting

A J1 is an American Visa that lasts 4 to 5 months. It's very popular amongst Irish students for the summer. They're incredibly easy to obtain. All you need is money, a passport and not to be on the sex offenders register or to have been convicted of terrorism.

A J1 is an American Visa that lasts 4 to 5 months. It's very popular amongst Irish students for the summer. They're incredibly easy to obtain. All you need is money, a passport and not to be on the sex offenders register or to have been convicted of terrorism.

Damn I don't meet the criteria.

I would look into getting accommodation beforehand. I know lads who've been living in hostels for weeks.

Im back, all connected. You can resume your basking in my assorted glories.

Welcome Back, good to see you back on the forum... see you haven't started to support a good team yet tho...

Latest posts