• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Doom 3

S

Saint N Sinner

Recently bought it on Xbox and think its amazing.

But I was wondering if its worth getting Xbox live for it? Because I want it but I wasn't sure if co-op online is as good as it seems.

I wouldn't recommend you buy xbox live just for Doom 3. If you got few other games you will play xbox live, then get xbox live. I have played Doom 3 co-op (via System Link) & it not the same as playing in on your own. Deathmatch is rubbish too!

Its not just for Doom 3, I want to experience PGR 2 and Halo 2, plus other various games such as COR:Escape from Butcher Bay.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Aug 30 2005, 07:41 AM
Its not just for Doom 3, I want to experience PGR 2 and Halo 2, plus other various games such as COR:Escape from Butcher Bay.
Then get XBox live because we will all be playing each other in less than a year on footie (rugby/league) games. To get XBox live JUST for Doom 3 is a waste. Halo 2 may be interesting (though their ranking system will put you at the bottom of a mountain) as an alternative Shoot em Up and also Timesplitters 2 (the online version).

Not on XBox live at the moment but I would be there to play you when the footie games go on the network.

Latest posts