• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Downloading Woosaah's Rugby 08 editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bizzler

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. I wanted to download "Woosaah's Rugby 08 editor" and so I went onto the page to download it and it said that I sis not have the clearance to download it or something like that. How do I get permission to download it?

It could be your internet settings maybe you haven't given yourself full permission to download all internet content. Keep trying because it is most definately worth downloading.

I don't think it is my internet settings, it's before I try and download it. Where the button to click to download it should be it says:

"You Do Not Have Permission To Download Files In This Category."

Do I need to have a different type of membership on this site to download files or something?

You need 10 Posts to be able to download our content and access the gaming forum, because over the years we have had our software stolen by lurkers... Woosaah has give The Rugby Forum, exclusive rights to the Software so we don't want to see his hard work stolen. Plus you need to give something back to us.

Another point I would like to make, is that we act heavily on spammers, if you just post to get to the 10 and the posts are pointless and not on topic they will be deleted and it will probably end up in a Ban...

Hope that helps a bit

Regards

Charlie

You should be able to just download it straight away I'm just a regular user of this site. There shouldn't be any special type of membership needed.

That helps alot, I am a new member so I'll try again once I've posted more.

Cheers Bizzler :)

And Welcome to the Forum

Happy Posting, I am sure you will find loads of interesting subjects which you'll be able to comment on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts