• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dreadlocks???

M

Mr. Laxative

On the Australian cover they have a create-a-player shot with George Smith. Now it seems u can not get dreadlocks in create-a-player so why mislead us by putting that pic on the cover. U can use corn-rows on all skin and sort of a tie-back dreads style on black skin, but i am yet to find a dreadlocks option. Is it possible to use this hair? If not could create-a-player files be modded?

Just another thought which is a bit off topic - can u extract the create-a-player files from Madden 2005 and place them in Rugby 2005? This way u could chose height, weight and more faces.

Originally posted by Jacko@Apr 18 2005, 10:59 AM
Just another thought which is a bit off topic - can u extract the create-a-player files from Madden 2005 and place them in Rugby 2005? This way u could chose height, weight and more faces.
You seem to have an odd view of what is possible/not possible with editing games....
<

Just imagine the possibilties in Jackos game world!! Id drag and drop the break tackle animations from ESPN 2K5 into rugby 2005, and the instant replays, and franchise mode too!!
<

'corse not. That would ruin the game. But, come on why isn't there a dreadlock option in create a player?

Its pretty sad, but then again the entire player editor is pretty sad, Lets just hope they get it right next time. Have you noticed that guys with dreads or affs, that their hair dosent even draw in the game camera, they all look like theyve got short hair until the instant replay, (Tana is the exception, his hair draws fine from a distance) this is unacceptable and has caused me to drop dougie, mils and nonu as they dont look real. What I love about the hairstyles in other games is that you can spot the players easy, not in this case.

By the way Jacko, Im glad you got rid of that picture of giteau, I think you were starting to look like him
<

Latest posts