• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Drew Mitchell a Waratah in 2010

Ah well, get the overpaid underperforming pretty boys out and bring in someone who wants to play for us.

Force for the ***le 2010. ;)

I hope he's got a good selection of books, or an ipod or something to keep him entertained while he waits for the ball to come back to him...

Before he kicks it away... the Waratah way...

none of the tah's wingers get the ball anyway, tuqiri sits out on the wing almost like a spectator for half the game. what happened to the seasons past when he actually held on to the football, instead of watching the bloody thing? that was when the tahs actually looked dangerous towards other teams. mitchell will be a waste cause he wont see the ball all year, and when he does he'll kick the thing! i think that they need a complete overhaul of their attack, because there is wasted potential wearing the 11 and 14 sky blue jerseys.

one last thing, who will replace drew mitchell at the force in '10?

Where's the loyalty in our game? Players aren't even being forced out of clubs and they're joining whoever they want.

I can see a more sense for drew to return to queensland then nsw. I think queensland are in much greater need for backline players then nsw, plus the style of play would suit drew more. with more discipline i can see the reds have some potential. i think he has gone to the wrong province if his main goal is for wallabies selection.

Latest posts