• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dropping players?

W

Woldog

What up dawgs, I want to know if its possible to drop players in the world league so you can get $$$, because I use like 18 players all the time and the others are just jokes, so is it possible? if so how?

You can use Woosaahs editor to edit tournaments aswell,so just save your World League,open the editor and open up your saved WL file eg. woldogwl.tmt and change the team like you want and save.Hope this helps...

Just to muck around I set every one of my players stats to 100, the price for the whole team was something like 200,000,000 but it was the best team around :p

This is a nice tip.

It fixes a little thing that has annoyed me which is when you start and save a tournament, if you make transfers it doesn't appear in the tournament, but with this .. as it is actually a roster file, you can shift the players around.

Ace!

If only there was a cheat to make the club you want to play in WL.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 12 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That tip might solve my patch issue!

If you can start a tournament and then open up the .tmt file, you can then select the team you wanna use? Does this really work?[/b]

Do you mean you wana change the team like go from Sale Sharks to London Wasps or the players in that specific team?

No, i mean if you can change teams in World League, without starting a new game. I made the teams into their real league groups, i.e GP, Top14, Magners League.. but i dont think you can make playable teams who are not in div 3, that us what i thought you was talking about.

The .tmt is just a roster file, i know that now so it doesn't change anything. It just allows you to cheat specifically for a team that doesn't affect the rest of the game.

i made a custom player and dropped him on the lion\s roster, but he doesn't come up in world league

i found out that i have to recruit him during the season but i still cannot find him

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Feb 12 2009, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You can use Woosaahs editor to edit tournaments aswell,so just save your World League,open the editor and open up your saved WL file eg. woldogwl.tmt and change the team like you want and save.Hope this helps...[/b]

thanks that helps a lot save me a lot of money and make my team a lot better

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 12 2009, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This is a nice tip.

It fixes a little thing that has annoyed me which is when you start and save a tournament, if you make transfers it doesn't appear in the tournament, but with this .. as it is actually a roster file, you can shift the players around.

Ace!

If only there was a cheat to make the club you want to play in WL.[/b]

Is there a way to do this with the editor because i've been trying to play as the sharks in the wl since 08 came out and the closest i've come s either playing as the cheetahs , bulls or stormers?

This is a nice tip.

Ace!

If only there was a cheat to make the club you want to play in WL.[/b]

Is there a way to do this with the editor because i've been trying to play as the sharks in the wl since 08 came out and the closest i've come s either playing as the cheetahs , bulls or stormers?

Latest posts