• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dry humping, anyone?

B

Bullitt

Latest effort, possibly one of my best.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZD156wL8C0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rZD156wL8C0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Mite, it says the video is no longer available....Make it worrrrrrkkkk :wah:

So whats all this about dry humping anyway? I was getting excited.

[/b]
It's obvioulsy the league dry humping stuff they do after they get tackled. (what's that all about anyway?)

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
It's obvioulsy the league dry humping stuff they do after they get tackled. (what's that all about anyway?) [/b][/quote]
I thought that might have been it. It seems as though they're fish flopping around on land.

I actually made note over the first 2 round of the NRL this season that players aren't partaking in such stupid looking attempts to milk a penalty anymore, which is good to see.

Outstanding video.

Unlike the decision to award Wigan's first try. Scandalous.

Bah....

Can you do one showing the worst SL player ever Vaeliki making Wellens look like a statue last season at the JJB? :p I could laugh at that all day B)

I actually made note over the first 2 round of the NRL this season that players aren't partaking in such stupid looking attempts to milk a penalty anymore, which is good to see.
[/b]

Sadly milking a penalty at the tackle/ptb area is more or less just a SL disease these days. Just wait until the world cup and all the Brits complaining about the Aussies & Kiwis slowing down the ptb ;)

Latest posts