Dubai Rugby Sevens 2013

nickj

Academy Player
Country Flag
United Arab Emirates
Club or Nation
Leicester
Hi Guys,

As this is my first post, I apologise in advance if this is against forum rules. Its just the only place I could think of that i could find a lot of Rugby fans together, other than at a match.

Im currently living in Dubai and am running a couple of promotions at the moment.

We are the official hospitality sellers for a number of different events including the Dubai Rugby Sevens, Dubai World Cup, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and Golf's Desert Classic.

We're currently doing a promotion where we are offering Flights, Accommodation and Tickets to the Dubai Rugby Sevens, being played from 28th-30th November.

The package consists of 4 days and 3 nights, staying in a 4 star hotel, with breakfast included. Lots of other bits included in the deal, including personal transport to and from the venue on each day.

Its extremely reasonably priced for what would be a little holiday.

If you're interested, please let me know and I will send you over further details.

I've tried to refrain from using the company name on here as it may be against your forum rules, but if you are interested I will obviously send you over the official details.

Thanks.

Latest posts