• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dublin advice

Dinkers

Academy Player
Wonder if anyone can help? I'm heading over to Dublin with 7 friends for the Ire vs Sco game at the beginning of March. The thing is i'm struggling to find restaurants for lunch and dinner on the saturday that will take bookings....majority are saying they don't take bookings on that weekend and it's basically turn up and they'll organise a table. Don't want to do that with such a large group. Can anyone suggest a restaurant or hotel near the Aviva that will take bookings?

In fact what we're really after is a package where we can go for lunch, head to the game and then return to the same location after. Happy to pay c.60 euros per head.
Many thanks for your help.

Wonder if anyone can help? I'm heading over to Dublin with 7 friends for the Ire vs Sco game at the beginning of March. The thing is i'm struggling to find restaurants for lunch and dinner on the saturday that will take bookings....majority are saying they don't take bookings on that weekend and it's basically turn up and they'll organise a table. Don't want to do that with such a large group. Can anyone suggest a restaurant or hotel near the Aviva that will take bookings?

In fact what we're really after is a package where we can go for lunch, head to the game and then return to the same location after. Happy to pay c.60 euros per head.
Many thanks for your help.

Try the old spot. Near the Aviva and very good grub.

Latest posts