• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dublin

Neil Duncan

Academy Player
Hi all,

My farther and i are heading the game this weekend, weve missed out on tickets from our local club and ive been keeping an eye on the robbing tout websites but £400 per ticket seems a little like daylight robbery to me. Can anyone on here tell me where is best to watch the rugby in Dublin and possibly meet fellow supporters who may have an extra ticket or 2?

Any help and advice appriciated.

Finding a ticket at face value is unlikely to say the very least, I reckon you'd have a better chance finding one before coming over here. For watching the game Baggot street is usually a good shout, Searsons is the most popular spot but it gets fierce wedged, the Waterloo next door to it is usually a good spot to watch the game and if you're there an hour or so before kickoff you'll get a table off people who are leaving it to go to the match. The Bath and Slattery's are also decent shouts. All of these are near the stadium which marginally increases your chances of striking gold and getting a ticket the day of the game.

Thanks for the Info Alpha Bro, its a great help to know where is good to go. I'm sure we'll have a great time regardless, but it would be great to get to the game and experience the atmosphere. This is the only six nations stadium and game my farther and i havent been to to as weve always had trouble getting tickets, so this year we just winging it really. fingers crossed.

Latest posts