• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dummy Pass from a maul.

K

K-Pac

I have noticed once a maul is going and you take too long to pass it out, usually the half back does a dummy pass befor the ball is turned over to the opposition for a scrum.

just wanting to know if there is any one out there who knows how to if you can, perform this animation earlier befor the scrum gets awarded to the oposition. would be good to use off rucks as well. would be a great weapon to have against your friends when they try to rush defence after seeing your half back going to pass. it would be offside penalties all day long.

are you talking about a maul when the halfback grabs the ball out attempts to pass and then the maul collapses, resulting in a scrum to the other team? I am pretty sure this is a bug rather than a feature.

I have noticed once a maul is going and you take too long to pass it out, usually the half back does a dummy pass befor the ball is turned over to the opposition for a scrum.

just wanting to know if there is any one out there who knows how to if you can, perform this animation earlier befor the scrum gets awarded to the oposition. would be good to use off rucks as well. would be a great weapon to have against your friends when they try to rush defence after seeing your half back going to pass. it would be offside penalties all day long.
[/b]

Latest posts