• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Announce Schedule

EA Suck
Just hoping another company will produce one, I'm sure the 2011 RWC is too much of a marketing opportunity to pass up!

That's a good point actually, i wonder if EA still own the rights to all of the various rugby related teams n tournaments etc.
Maybe another company will make one in the future

EA Rugby wold never be a 'key ***le'

becuase ea rugby probably wouldnt get an US NTSC release it wouldnt be on this report.

rugby wouldnt even effect the fiscal outlook of ea a single iota, so they wouldnt even report it to the investors

yes as you can see i remain optimistic RWC will be cashed in on, but tiger woods/madden 2011 will sell more than any rugby ***le in a week

What about the last one of Q3. Says 'TBA'. Might be a rugby game. You never know :)

EA suck. I should ask to buy the rights to ea rugby. Probably set me back approx £4.76.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 11 2010, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
EA suck. I should ask to buy the rights to ea rugby. Probably set me back approx £4.76.[/b]

You should do it. Your jersey's and mods are better then those that are on the game :)

Latest posts