• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 2008 Discussion Thread

C

CymruAmByth

There is a EA sporst rugby 2007 coming out later on this year definate !!

my friend is a pro rugby player and he had a text today from some one at EA Sports !!!

G

getofmeland

Well it doesnt seem a too reliable source...

I just dont want people getting their hopes up, so if you can find some better proof like who your friend is etc...

T

The Flash

Watch out for Knowsleyroader! He'll tell you how deluded you are, Lora, lol!

Excellent reporting from the press corps already.

L

loratadine

o0o yeah :)

been doing my own research!!

i think though that companies like play and amazon can only put up dates for games when they have some info from the makers, i mean they cant make up a date for a game which is apparently cancelled, and its very specific, the 1st november!!!

i for one never gave up hope!!

L

loratadine

i know... if this is true, im so glad i made the rushed decision of buying a 360

I

I cant think of a username

i think though that companies like play and amazon can only put up dates for games when they have some info from the makers, i mean they cant make up a date for a game which is apparently cancelled, and its very specific, the 1st november!!!
[/b]

Yeah I'd say you're right they can't just say a game is coming out without knowing anything, especially as it says you can pre-order already. It HAS to be right! Good research :bravo:

T

The Flash

Well, I expect a certain someone who gave us all grief about hoping will probably not be saying too much!

L

loratadine

awesome!!

i still expect the game to be release this year, i expect now that ea will hope to release a rugby game annualy at the same time as there other sport games, the third or fourth quarter!!

T

The Flash

Yes, but he was a giving me a hard time for hoping for a rugby game this year. So, I want the right of reply, lol.

G

getofmeland

Ok then, I will allow that...

But cant believe xbox 360 is being mentioned...