• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Sports™ Rugby 09?

hb studios have done nba 08, fifa 08, uefa euro 2008, nhl 2008 for the next gen stuff.

they have just completed big beach sports for the wii, and have 5 other projects in development, lets hope one of them is rugby.

It is a big jump for a game to go next gen....so I would suspect EA rugby to be number 5 on the priority list of 5.....if it is.

Hopefully the piracy of games will not eventuate into what has happened to music. Game developers need all the finance they can get...for our sake!

It seems the 360 is an easy target for pirates, and people aren't ashamed to freely admit on forums that they are doing it either.

But hey if you can get a game for free just to 'test' it I can't see whats so bad about it...(sarcasm)

Won't HB just barstadise the next gen FIFA engine like they did with the last 3 Rugby Games on the PS2 and XBox.

Rugby's lucky to be high-profile enough to get a game, let alone it's own engine. It'd be a nice dream though.

As for pirates, I will never dl a rugby game and not buy it. Ever. End of story. Yes, even one as bad as Rugby 2004. I have to support the product and it's profile as a game.

I wish everyone I knew had that attitude though. I was more than disappointed in one person who said they'd eventually buy '06 and never did.

We want these games? We have to buy them.

they must be up to something surely. hopefully a rugbe game is in one of their upcoming releases soon.

i agree with you CA, thats why i always buy games that i am interested in, that i think are woth forking out the money for.

there arnt many games out there like that at the moment, well not sport ones anyway.

I would love to see a rugby game similar to football's Fifa Manager.

Where you buy players and you do the trainings and organise events and you watch the games.

I would love to see a rugby game similar to football's Fifa Manager.

Where you buy players and you do the trainings and organise events and you watch the games. [/b]
We pretty much have that anyway. Pro Rugby Manager.

And its crap.

so while waiting for the game to come out.. let's play real rugby shall we!? :p

With EA being the money grabbing b******* they are, i'm sure they wouldn't miss out on cashing in on the Lions tour to SA summer 09. That said i would guess that a game (on next gen as the market is there now) will be released early 2009.

Just my thoughts

Latest posts