• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Sports to Announce New Game in January

I'd put money on it the announcement will be <strike>FIFA 10.5</strike> "FIFA World Cup 2010".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 15 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd put money on it the announcement will be <strike>FIFA 10.5</strike> "FIFA World Cup 2010".[/b]

No thats definitely got 'favourite' all over it at the bookies now. :) Good thinking.

definitely a high possibility since EA have made specific fifa games for the World Cup before.

Yeah, they don't put it as a mode in the fifa games specifically for that reason =/
Ree-dick-you-larse

The fate of Rugby Union games rest on South Africa winning the 1995 RWC and Americans liking the movie about it...........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Dec 21 2009, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The fate of Rugby Union games rest on South Africa winning the 1995 RWC and Americans liking the movie about it...........[/b]
Is it out in America yet? I've seen advertising for it on the NBA site.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Dec 20 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The fate of Rugby Union games rest on South Africa winning the 1995 RWC and Americans liking the movie about it...........[/b]

Specifically, <strike>black</strike> "African" Americans. The <strike>white</strike> "Irish" Americans already have all the reasoning and demand for one.

I forget what it's like to play a rugby game on the computer!
I'm dying for a new one, but it'll be world cup time the next one comes out, i think.

There's an anti-announcement... Watered down Boringball on a Wii.

Should sell about 20 copies.

Dammit,
I've been playing alot of Fifa 10 over the holidays, and if they brought out a rugby game with 10% of the depth that that game has it'd be amazing, but alas, another year of nothing, then (probably) a rushed effort to tie into the world cup

If they brought out a Rugby game with the amount of attention they gave to the Sims it would be amazing.......

FIFA has converted a lot on fans into soccer/football, a rugby game would do the same. I got into rugby playing Jonah Lomu Rugby and soccer playing FIFA 02

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 5 2010, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
FIFA has converted a lot on fans into soccer/football, a rugby game would do the same. I got into rugby playing Jonah Lomu Rugby and soccer playing FIFA 02[/b]
I didn't understand the dynamics of a ruck until I played JLR....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Jan 5 2010, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jan 5 2010, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FIFA has converted a lot on fans into soccer/football, a rugby game would do the same. I got into rugby playing Jonah Lomu Rugby and soccer playing FIFA 02[/b]
I didn't understand the dynamics of a ruck until I played JLR....
[/b][/quote]

Thats the only true way to understand real life rucks.

why was a sequel to jonah lomu rugby never made i thought it would have made a killing back in the day

Latest posts