• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA will not make a rugby game in 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a legit confirmation link rather than a speculation youtube video

It is not speculation bro, it confirmed by the Scottish Rugby Union, it hasn't been officially confirmed by EA if that is what you mean! It regards to the other comment, HB Studios made rugby 15, hopefully they are associated with this game!

Maybe it's just me, but I think the Mods should maybe edit the topic of this thread.

It can't be a confirmed report when there is no confirmation from EA Sports themselves.

It might just be me, but this could be jumping the gun...

If the people supposedly making the game haven't confirmed it then its not confirmed.

That is Better I agree with that but can you please capitalise the P lol

Scottish Cannon: Bringing you the very latest in click bate and links to windows movie maker made videos.

I tell youse two are idiots, but his thread needs to be deleted!!! Just had some news that destorys it all, video is taken down and smiles have turned to frowns

How is it brilliant bro HB Studios are making this year's rugby game again, the guys at the SRU were incorrect!!!! Please mods take this thread down

Please mods, keep this thread up.

Proof that TSC is talking out of his ass and giving the public wrong information.

Here is real ****ing information then mate, how am I suppose to know that two members of the SRU who are in the media aspect of it got it incorrect.
I truly take fault in reporting this but not my mistake at the core of the report
Daniel,

It's not a EA ***le, it's the same makers as the current Rugby '15 game.

The World Cup specific version won't feature pro teams, it'll just be a world cup game and although I don't have a specific launch date I expect it'll be released in August/September.

BT Murrayfield won't feature as we won't be hosting any RWC games

I can't confirm how many other teams involved in the RWC that have agreed to be licenced but I know a fair few have. I'd imagine the licensees had lined up most teams before sending out requests to us so I'm hopeful that all team will be included.

Thanks

Lol!!

You were in direct contact with them. YOU were the one stating that they already confirmed that New Zealand, South Africa, Wales and USA were licensed.

I'll know soon enough whether or not SA will be licensed or not, thanks to my correspondent at the BBRU media outlet.

How is it brilliant bro HB Studios are making this year's rugby game again, the guys at the SRU were incorrect!!!! Please mods take this thread down
HB made every EA Rugby game - why would this one have been any different?

Yea bro!! They are and are confirmed Lets hear what you have mate, what is that exactly lol

- - - Updated - - -

Another follow on Clearly there's nothing we can do in terms of the standard of the game – that's down to the designers etc. I'm hopeful that it'll be of a good standard as it will be representative of the Rugby World Cup and all the teams that compete. The licencees will have had to agree terms with Rugby World Cup Limited as well as all teams involved and I wouldn't think RWC Ltd would want to be involved in a game that wasn't well received.

Thanks for your feedback though,

If they are confirmed as you say, then provide the proof! And please don't add another one of your boring videos...

Hahahahaha oh this thread is golden :lol: !

Can this be an early nomination for thread of the year?

Didn't know the SRU were a genuine source for video game news...

Please stop pretending you're the be all and end all for rugby games. Especially when all you do is make click bait videos - then retract them when you got it wrong from a dodgy source!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts