• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Easter!!!

G

getofmeland

Well Easter is this Weekend...

Will the Easter Bunny be visting you??

easter_bunny.jpg

I know it can defiently visit me ;)

and before you say anything SHES MINE!!!

Cos

easter_bunny_hates_you.GIF

Whats the f***ing point of having religious Holidays if we have to f***ing work them. ******* work making me work Friday evening, which wouldn't be so bad if the Good Friday kick-off time hadn't been changed for tv. ******* work and ******* Rupert Murdoch.

These Easter bunnies carry just as much respect with me as your one Charlie.

funny-pictures-evil-easter-bunny-16P.jpg
AfterEasterBunny.jpg

Whats the f***ing point of having religious Holidays if we have to f***ing work them. ******* work making me work Friday evening, which wouldn't be so bad if the Good Friday kick-off time hadn't been changed for tv. ******* work and ******* Rupert Murdoch.
[/b]

Surely you can object to that on religious grounds...there are plenty of atheists around to work your shift....That's why God invented them!

Atheists enjoy Easter aswell :)...just for different reasons :p
[/b]

Well they have no right to.....get to church or go to work you Godless heathens. ;)

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Surely you can object to that on religious grounds...there are plenty of atheists around to work your shift....That's why God invented them!
[/b][/quote]

They'll only say, 'well you've worked Sundays before'. And who would want to swap their shift to work until 10 o'clock on a Friday night?

Whats the f***ing point of having religious Holidays if we have to f***ing work them. ******* work making me work Friday evening, which wouldn't be so bad if the Good Friday kick-off time hadn't been changed for tv. ******* work and ******* Rupert Murdoch. [/b]

I best not say that I am off tomorrow (Thursday) & not back in till Tuesday. I got a 5 day break from work! B)

Okey dokey chaps...I'm off home in a bit. Have a happy and Holy (if that's your bag) Easter. As well as all the Mass-type stuff I'm on for a footy match, a rugby match, cricket on the telly/radio and at least two pleasant afternoon drinking sessions......plus from Sunday onwards I can eat crisps again. Can't be bad.

Have a good'n.

Protest on Religious grounds. An average Sunday is very different from a Religious Holy Day. For God's Sake it is the day that we honour Christ's Resurection from the dead...the very same resurection we as Christian Gentlemen are supposed to put our hope in for a life after death. Plus, there is the candy!!!

For God's Sake it is the day that we honour Christ's Resurection from the dead [/b]

It looks like it's too late now, unless I phone in sick in the next hour or so. BTW, Sunday was when Christ was resurected. Friday was when he endured the cross.

<div class='quotemain'>
For God's Sake it is the day that we honour Christ's Resurection from the dead [/b]

It looks like it's too late now, unless I phone in sick in the next hour or so. BTW, Sunday was when Christ was resurected. Friday was when he endured the cross.
[/b][/quote]
Touché
But, I'm talking in generalities of the weekend. Good Friday right through Easter Sunday are Holy.

Latest posts