• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

eb games Australia have broken the street date

Yes you paid full price for a game which included online play. And you will get such online play from the 26th, when you were meant to. I can't understand why anyone is upset.

The game isn't meant to be out until Fri so online play shouldn't start until then. You got it early which is good so get some practice in and be a step ahead of us all when we get online :p

Dead right, what a good post. :D Though I think Lochsta22 is one of the ones not so upset about the "code" issue. :)

I have the Game because eb games were selling it.. I do not have a game that I should not have I merely bought it as it was on offer, if RWC wanted it to be a tight release date then they should of been more strict. Frankly a game that needs a code for online Is frustrating as that's why most people play games these days.

You do have a game you should not have the game. It isn't your fault you have said game, it is EB games. You should blame them for the fact you have a game that won't fully work until Friday. Online play like offline play has never been advertised to be available before 26th August.

Also why is it frustrating you need a code? Loads of games have codes, FIFA does. The codes free and everyone who gets the game will get the code so they can play online. It's only frustrating because EB games ****ed up.

The link shall be provided in about 9 minutes time. I really don't understand the point of this online code. It's not a one off code I don't believe so it doesn't seem like it's to penalize renters or second hand buyers like a lot of EA Sports games. I do like the promise of updated World Cup jerseys because Ireland's jersey does not appear to be licensed. Is this because it hasn't been released yet?

Hmm, unsure about the jersey issue. Quite likely if it's not out yet, that it can't activate until it's released. It might be time-locked, but I'm only guessing. :)

The Ireland jersey is out now, but I don't think it was the time of submitting the game to the relevant people (I beleive HB said they submitted it in early June to Microsoft/Sony to go through their tests etc.)

Wish they'd included an unlicensed Scottish jersey, that gold trim is the ugliest thing I've ever seen :D

The Ireland jersey is out now, but I don't think it was the time of submitting the game to the relevant people (I beleive HB said they submitted it in early June to Microsoft/Sony to go through their tests etc.)

That was the demo I believe. They had to submit that early to Microsoft/Sony, AJ mentioned it just in the last week in response to the questions, still you might be right on this one Olyy. :)

Just finished my session for the day just finish the North America tour with NZ. Time to take on the rest.
Fiji v south africa I lost 77-nil. You can't win rucks against south africa

I've uploaded the video, says it will take about half and hour to convert. It's getting late now and I had an early start this morning so I'll publish the link here first thing tomorrow morning so approximately 11:05pm for you Brits (London) time.

From the latest Q&A:

The rosters we have were our proposed 30 from May when we had to lock content for the game. We were able to make a few last minute changes, but in order to hit a release date of August 26th, we had to submit the game to Microsoft and Sony in June.

What difficulty are doing it on? Burger broke 5 tackles straight. What a beast

Anyone know if UK retailers have possession of the game yet? Would be good to know if I'm gonna get it on Friday morning via my Amazon preorder!

Latest posts