• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EB Games & Game Stores in Australia

i'll await for more impressions before i get it

i am now all xbox live - thus i need re-play value

whilst r2008 is improved - i want to hear about a challenge

if these 2006 vets are already winning in 2008 on elite, and say after the 1st trading window the floodgates open its a massive turn off.

i'll use all my old ps2 games for trade in - but cant be assed to go home first and back to EB.

weekend for me i thinks

Just picked up a copy at eb in chatswood, I'll give it a few a hours then come back with a review.

Yeah I got my hands on a copy from EB at Indro in Brisbane, installing as we speak. I asked the dude about it, he said it was meant to come out today..so there you go. $80 for PC, $70 for PS2

Yep it's def out - I saw it in my local EB Games store today. It was pretty tough to walk out of there without it but I had just bought a new car and I knew that my credit card had had enough abuse for one day.

Also I really need my sleep this week and I would have been playing the game late into the night and early hours of tomorrow morning and walking into work doing my best zombie impression.

It's great that it is out and that initial reports are positive - I will probably pick it up in the next couple of weeks or wait until I go to NZ for some skiing next month so I can grab the NZ cover.

Latest posts