• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Economics Survey (NZers only)

It's an economic concept. It is to do with how you change consumption in response to a price change. In his example, petrol is considered to be inelastic because a large increase in price will not have a large decrease in quantity (at least in the short run).

I did the survey. I get the bus and don't own a car though so always demand 0 litres. I remember doing the same assignment a few years ago. I think I just made up all my data in the end. Data collection isn't my thing.

It's an economic concept. It is to do with how you change consumption in response to a price change. In his example, petrol is considered to be inelastic because a large increase in price will not have a large decrease in quantity (at least in the short run).

I did the survey. I get the bus and don't own a car though so always demand 0 litres. I remember doing the same assignment a few years ago. I think I just made up all my data in the end. Data collection isn't my thing.

100% correct.

Yeah I hate data collection too luckily I got the required sample size so a big thank you to anyone that filled it out :)

Latest posts