• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eddie Jones names 34 man squad for South Africa tour in June

You mean like we are already doing with Daly by having him on the wing? :D Agree about Woodward though. I think ultimately Watson could still be a great FB but he seems to have had a dip in form along with some other English big names. When he is on form he is an amazing player and one of the best broken field runners in the prem but Woodward has been in good form. Both need to be a bit more solid under the high ball though.

6 months ago I would have agreed with you but I couldn't tell you the last time Daly played 13 for Wasps.

Yeah Watson is awsome in broken field but can be a liability in defence, got to back a player of his class and think with time he will become more assured, most of the English Lions have struggled this season, suspect it's got a lot to do with the gruelling Prem season and not being rested like their Celtic counter parts, will be interesting to see how they go next season.

Reckon a RWC back row of 6. Robshaw, 7. Haskell, 8 Shields

Shields at 8 isn't a good pick. He's just so good at the blind.

And FU Jones, taking our captain away with the lure of semi-retirement in the England team ;)

Latest posts