• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EDF ENERGY ANGLO-WELSH CUP

L

loratadine

the big match being the derby between the blues and the ospreys

henson aint fit

hook starts at 10!!

all the welsh internationals are back for both teams!!

i dont know any team news for the tigers sharks game, apparently corry will be in the tigers back row!!

mr predictions

tigers 33
sale 20

ospreys 45
blues 26

Have the Tigers put out their best team for the game? If they have I would have thought they would rest their best for their game against Paris In the HC quarter finals. If they have rested them I think Sale will win. Ospreys too, but not by much

I'll be supporting Cardiff and Leicester this weekend. I'm thinking about buying a ticket on the day, but I'm not sure if I can afford it :(

Today I will mostly be supporting the Ospreys. Wales' one true region :D

Ah well, off up the club now, it is 9:30 and there is beer to be drank, buses to catch, more ber to be drank.

I didn't actually know anyone actually cared about the EDF Cup.

Look, I've got a cup too..

3oz_Paper_Cup.jpg

Bet its worth more than the bloody EDF cup! :p

I didn't actually know anyone actually cared about the EDF Cup.

Look, I've got a cup too..

3oz_Paper_Cup.jpg

Bet its worth more than the bloody EDF cup! :p [/b]

Notice only the Boyos are posting about this game with interest.

Aye, lets face it. It is going to be the only cup that the boyos are going to win this year.

To be honest your attitudes stink if you nothing good to contribute then please don't!

Anyway the touch judge is crap, calls back for something that never was and should have been Blues ball.

Anyway Cardiff have been crap end of!

Why? All this cup does is add extra work onto an already overworked set of English and Welsh teams for absolutely minimal gain. It doesn't add anything to the English or Magners Domestic leagues, heck, it doesn't add anything period its just an opportunity to try and milk more cash out of the fan.

Its the competition that stinks.

Really? And where did you get that from?

Nah, this tournament is a waste of time, its caused unnecessary friction between the WRU and the other two Magners League unions (although their 'Rainbow cup' between the Magners League and the South African teams was more insane by a country mile) and its lumped extra matches onto players who really do need that time off. Thats why the English Premiership teams are sending their 2nd teams to their EDF matches, they can't be arsed with it.

I think that the winner gets £250,000, look it up if you can. If the English want less games then just get rid of your stupid play-off system at the season.

Really? And where did you get that from?

Nah, this tournament is a waste of time, its caused unnecessary friction between the WRU and the other two Magners League unions (although their 'Rainbow cup' between the Magners League and the South African teams was more insane by a country mile) and its lumped extra matches onto players who really do need that time off. Thats why the English Premiership teams are sending their 2nd teams to their EDF matches, they can't be arsed with it.
[/b]

Well why did Leicester and Sale both field full strength sides?

I think that the winner gets £250,000, look it up if you can. If the English want less games then just get rid of your stupid play-off system at the season.
[/b]

Agree the play off system sucks, if you top the league you are champions! No need to lumper another set of games, take away more cash, stretch the season out more and its a tad pointless!

Sale didn't field a full strength side because most of it is out of action with injury and to be honest, they'd be resting them to try and fend off possibly finishing 3rd or even 2nd from last in the Guinness Premiership.

I mean seriously, is there anyone else here, who is actually English, who has posted anything enthusiastic about the EDF Cup? Anything at all? No. Thought not. Its a waste of time, money and effort. Nobody cares about this cup, everyone in England sees it for what it is; a tired attempt to try and milk more money out of the fans. Not even Sky wants to televise the thing (apart from the finals) so that gets given to the BBC who wonder why nobody can give a toss about it.

Seriously, its pointless. Nobody cares about it in Englad and everyone wants a HEC place and not be lumbered with the crappy EDF cup.

How stoopid were Sale in the end? They could have taken 3 points, secured ball at the restart and then rumbled for the line to their heart's content well past fulltime - instead they rumbled first, game over.

Hook played a lovely smart game.

Anyone else want to talk about the rugby?

Edit gjohn85: There was no need for that outburst. I know that you are upset, but there are many ways to post your frustration without offending other members.

One more racist outburst like that my annoying little cabbage patch kid and you're gone for a week.

same rule for you ai?

cos your the most racist man on these boards!!

lol

i was drunk if thats an exscuse

well its an exscuse for you to post pointless **** all the time, so im sure it is ;)!!

Latest posts