R

RC

Ok, so the draw resulted in:

Gloucester vs Ospreys

Blues vs Northampton

The semis are gonna be played in March.
Any comments?

First all-Welsh final then!
Still disgusted that the semis are being played in Coventry.

I'm confident that it'll be a good blues v ospreys final come April(?)

Where's the final being held?

Yeah, it's not good that it's in Conventry, altho what i'm thinking is maybe its a good chance for a rugby day out and a mass TRF meet up.
Who'd be up for that?

I'm pretty confident we'll see a Blues - Ospreys final. Should be good.

They should have held the semi's at Twickenham and the final at the Millennium Stadium, a reverse of last year

How did I sodding know we'd get Cardiff... <_<

I'll be going to Cov anyway.

Yeah, it's a shame, I wanted the Ospreys to go up against the Saints.
But considering you'll crash out in the semis i guess we'll have to cross our fingers and hope we're drawn in the same pool as you in HC next year, yeah?
;)

Maybe, but then again all those Taffys will be waltzing over to the East Midlands. It'll be like we're playing at home with the 1st team out...

We don't loose at home. ;)

Too right the taffy's will be invading, should be around 10-15k of us going. After watching some of the rugby the saints came up with against the scarlet's I think were in for a good game here, Should be fun! As I heard it the saints were also unbeaten last season, but there back up with the big boys now and it would be interesting for them to win the edf just after being promoted

You'll be lucky to have 10-15 thousand, the allocation will be less then 8000 for each club. Methinks there will be a lot of disappointed fans, all 4 teams will take a lot of fans with them

The Mill: 76,000
Ricoh Arena: 32,000

Nice one guys. (by guys I am referring to tournament organisers, not you lot! ;))

The sick thing is the Mickey Mouse game (Welsh football) would not get anything more than a 25,000 attendance. This game could easily be moved to the Theatre of Death... You call it the Liberty.

Why coventry? It's so random! At least the stadium will be packed and the atmosphere good (and 16k Welsh and 16k English should give the atmosphere another top up)

me and Anne have tickets for the final....we will need friends, friends who drink beer.

Tempted to go to this. It aint far away from Lincoln, should be a good day's out. Meet up with some of you guys.

Latest posts