• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Edinburgh Gunner's 08/09 HD kits!

E

edinburgh_gunner

Ok, I'm back. I've been doing some kits over the past couple days and I must admit, I do much prefer the HD style.

So, from now on, my kits are available in HD only.

Here's a screen of some of the stuff I've done today:
Image2-4.jpg

Image4-1.jpg

Image6.jpg

I also did the away shirt for Cardiff and Edinburgh. I'll do the away for Scotland, and do the Dragons and Glasgow kits by the end of the weekend hopefully.

Cardiff Home and Away HD

Edinburgh Home and Away HD

Scotland Home HD

I'll update this first post with new kits as and when i do them.

Glad to see you back.. I have done a few of the Magners League kits myself.. if it's ok can i use these kits for MUP 09? I was planning to do Glasgow and Dragons but haven't got round to it yet and the help is much needed.

Great work as always :)

Yeah sure.

I've already got the HD template and logos all saved, so i might as well finish it off. And I'll update Leinster, as they've changed their collar.

Another kitmaker that falls down in the hands oF HD :p , Great kits :cheers: :cheers: !!!!

Great kits man!! they re too beautifull but they nedd their minikits :huh:
what're the next kits?

I don't make minikits, maybe one of the other guys who does it;ll make mini kits.

Next kits I'm going to do are Glasgow, the Dragons and Leinster updates.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (edinburgh_gunner @ Sep 11 2008, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't make minikits, maybe one of the other guys who does it;ll make mini kits.

Next kits I'm going to do are Glasgow, the Dragons and Leinster updates.[/b]
I've made Cardiff Blues Minikits, they only need the badge behind, look in my thread, you can use them for making a full mod ;)

Cheers!

HD HD HD HD HD :devban: .Good to see your back Gunner,and those kits are fantastic! :bowdown: .

Hopefully EA will make a Rugby HD game some time...but with their reputation when it comes to rugby :rolleyes: that would only probably happen when most of us are not around anymore! :lol:

Serach for Magners League modpack on my thread. Should be in there. Scotland has a new kit.

Latest posts