• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Edinburgh rugby clubs

Alex2781

Academy Player
Was looking to get some recomendations on potential rugby clubs in Edinburgh, I have taken a look on the Scottish rugby website to find some nearby but quite a few no longer seem to have a functional website. I played a small amount of rugby early on during high school before changing sports so would consider myself a beginner. Looking for a club with decent development training as well as the chance to play at a decent level should I improve enough, a social element would be great as well (if such a club exists!).
Cheers

Was looking to get some recomendations on potential rugby clubs in Edinburgh, I have taken a look on the Scottish rugby website to find some nearby but quite a few no longer seem to have a functional website. I played a small amount of rugby early on during high school before changing sports so would consider myself a beginner. Looking for a club with decent development training as well as the chance to play at a decent level should I improve enough, a social element would be great as well (if such a club exists!).
Cheers

Try Portobello or Leith if you're on the East side of Edinburgh... I knew a couple of guys that played there. They were always looking for old hands wanting back into the game.

Portobello - 0131 661 4554
Leith Rugby Club - 07731 788653

These are the listed numbers on their G00gle pages

Latest posts