• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Editing for PS2

C

Corbin

Is there aboustly any way to edit my PS2 game using the PC editors available?

Corbin

NO!!! as the PS2 uses different machine code and file extensions i dont think there is a way to do it? but i could be wrong as i have very little programing knowledge only thing i can code is java for web sites! & hex. Ask woosaah he is a legend in programing and might help you if he is not to busy?

You need to convert a roster file into the PS2 foemat than burn an entire new DVD (the whole game).

Than have your PS2 Chipped.

yep and thats the only way...

for xbox you need to have it chipped as well, it may be possible to change some of the files for that. maybe even a roster

Originally posted by woosaah@May 14 2006, 10:12 AM
yep and thats the only way...

for xbox you need to have it chipped as well, it may be possible to change some of the files for that. maybe even a roster

I've got a chipped xbox, woosah, how would I be able to change the roster files from the PC edited version to work on my xbox?

I definitely own an original copy of the game by the way.

you will need to find the roster file you would like to copy. ftp it to your pc and use it there. I dont ahve the game on my xbox (did all the editing i do give it away?

if you guys end up getting the roster file off your xbox and onto your pc, if my editor doesnt work, send it to me (pm me or email) and ill cater my editor to change your files.

hopefully it will work but i dont see any reason why it wont (worth a try as well)

as for the other files like kits etc, you will need to find the package to extract and put in the new kit into the right place (as far as i remember, its been a while since i modded stuff on xbox)

I am also looking to mod for PS2. If you have harddrive and HD Loader or HD Advance you can rebuild an iso and run it from the harddrive. There are XBOX editing tools and a lot of console discussion at mvpmods.com (editing for the XBOX EA Sports baseball game)

Latest posts