Editing Hair Styles on Real Players

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by jeffb, May 31, 2008.

1. jeffb

jeffb Guest

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, 1000 apologises if it has.

I have edited several players in Rugby 06, is it possible to change the hair style/colour of the players? i changed the players name, using Rugby2006 Player Editor and then edited the rosters.

Many Thanks

Jeff

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

You can change them to wear a scrumcap etc, and the skin colour, from light, tanned, dark andvery dark.

4. jeffb

jeffb Guest

Its more the hair colour and syle. ie black and dreadlocks/breads. Thought i saw something on one of the editors.

Jeff

5. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

Oh, i see what you mean now.. If you see a player in the game with dreads, find out who he is and find him in the editor.

Try looking up Steven Sooialo, i think i gave him dreads by selecting a number in the headgear section of the editor. Failing, that try Rabeni.

Use that number for your player.

6. jeffb

jeffb Guest

Cant see a headgear option on my editor :(

Jeff

7. Fa'atau82

Fa'atau82 Guest

My boo, it's called 'unknown 6'. For example, if you want to add a headgear you choose 135. To remove it, return it to zero. I can remember which does which now, but one of them 35 or 53 is for black dreads.

8. jeffb

jeffb Guest

Cheers M8, dont suppose you know the colour for blonde hair?

Jeff

9. gingergenius

gingergenius Guest

ok, with the editor...

some players whose faces i've changed have orange hair. I mean bright orange, unnatural. and sometimes when you give a player headgear in the editor, it doesn't show up. help?

10. jeffb

jeffb Guest

I was just going to mention that. I have gone through all the options. In the game the player looks like has has a red/orange scrum cap, no sign of dreadlock/breads.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!