• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

editing of players!!!!

A

adamjonajones

i think that rugby 2005, although a vast improvement, has one key element missing and that is the editing of players that would rival the Pro Evolution Soccer 4 system. For example, you should be ablr to change the colour of pplayers boots. e.g. Shane Williams wears white boots and Gavin Henson wears gold boots!!!

i think this would improve the game vastly, maybe could be included in Rugby 2006, does anyone else have a view on this idea??

As far as I know a player's boots is directly part of the team's playing kit texture. You could try editing this but all your players would end up with white/silver boots! You're right it should be fixed for the 2006 edition.

im playing the ps2 version, just wanderin if you can tell me how you can edit the kits???

Nice to have different makes of boots as well, Reebok/Puma for Shane Williams, Nike for Henson, Adidas for Wilkinson etc.

I think they would have had Nike and Adidas like in 2**4, but theycouldn't get licencses

that would b cool as like in nba live they have air jordans, nike shox and stuff u shud be able 2 pik boot colours id put pink boots on wilkinson
<

Originally posted by hurricane13@Mar 23 2005, 09:36 AM
that would b cool as like in nba live they have air jordans, nike shox and stuff u shud be able 2 pik boot colours id put pink boots on wilkinson
<
Yeah, and he'd still be f ucking good

hehe yea probli 2! u no what they shud do 2 him? make him like wolverine and giv him adimantium bones then he wont get injured
<
<

Latest posts