• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Editing Players on XBOX

D

Deves

Any way to edit the players on XBOX? I see the editors pinned at the top, but that is for editing PC rosters correct?

Either tha or is there anyway to download an editor off the internet to your XBOX and use it on the XBOX to edit Rugby 06 players?

Originally posted by Deves@Jun 30 2006, 08:57 AM
Any way to edit the players on XBOX? I see the editors pinned at the top, but that is for editing PC rosters correct?

Either tha or is there anyway to download an editor off the internet to your XBOX and use it on the XBOX to edit Rugby 06 players?
Great post Deves and welcome to the forum.

Now as far as I know, one of the guy's (Evol I think) has edited his X-Box players.

He sorted of covered it in another thread, although I wasn't sure how to make it work.

If any of the editing guys could gives us a good step by step, I'd be keen to make some changes too. :D

my editor isnt quite ready for the xbox, i have a few tweaks to go which kinda sux as at the moment i cant be bothred working on it. i spent ALOT of time on that and just needing a rest me thinks

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 30 2006, 10:28 AM
my editor isnt quite ready for the xbox, i have a few tweaks to go which kinda sux as at the moment i cant be bothred working on it. i spent ALOT of time on that and just needing a rest me thinks

Thanks for working on it though! I'm in no hurry, if you can do it, I'll be more than happy when it happens. :bravo:

So, it's still in the pipeline?

yeah, probably after my visitors leave. my sister is up this weekend, and i have a mate up the weekend after, so i am fully into making sure they have a good time while they are visiting me :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 30 2006, 10:47 AM
yeah, probably after my visitors leave. my sister is up this weekend, and i have a mate up the weekend after, so i am fully into making sure they have a good time while they are visiting me :)
Fair call. :) Hope they have as good a time in Welly as we all should in Septober. :lol:

i could only edit on xbox with darfhs rdf editor, man i wish you could use woosaahs editor, im not tryin to blow smoke up ur ass but the editor is a godsend, i hope you stick around and make one for the next installment :lol:

Originally posted by EVOL@Jun 30 2006, 01:48 PM
im not tryin to blow smoke up ur ass but the editor is a godsend
Well there, old (Blows hard) 'Smokey arsehole', do you think your X-Box editor will be as cool as your PC one?

well honeslty, to make an rdf editor for the xbox should really (in theory) be a change of a couple of numbers, but to figure out those numbers i cant be assed at the mo :)

aren't the pc/xbox rdfs identical? i used my pc one on xbox just fine, the roster files are different tho aye

yeah but i dont know the offsets for the rdfs, i tried, but i didnt really test them cause i was to lazy. if you tell me the offsets for the player names and the teams i would be happy to change them for the other thing iam doing (/random)

ps i am drunk

Originally posted by woosaah@Jun 29 2006, 10:39 PM
well honeslty, to make an rdf editor for the xbox should really (in theory) be a change of a couple of numbers, but to figure out those numbers i cant be assed at the mo :)
3, 7, 12, and 69.

no problem, you're welcome.

Latest posts