Editing Players on XBOX

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Deves, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Deves

Deves Guest

Any way to edit the players on XBOX? I see the editors pinned at the top, but that is for editing PC rosters correct?

Either tha or is there anyway to download an editor off the internet to your XBOX and use it on the XBOX to edit Rugby 06 players?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Great post Deves and welcome to the forum.

Now as far as I know, one of the guy's (Evol I think) has edited his X-Box players.

He sorted of covered it in another thread, although I wasn't sure how to make it work.

If any of the editing guys could gives us a good step by step, I'd be keen to make some changes too. :D

4. woosaah

woosaah Guest

my editor isnt quite ready for the xbox, i have a few tweaks to go which kinda sux as at the moment i cant be bothred working on it. i spent ALOT of time on that and just needing a rest me thinks

5. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Thanks for working on it though! I'm in no hurry, if you can do it, I'll be more than happy when it happens. :bravo:

So, it's still in the pipeline?

6. woosaah

woosaah Guest

yeah, probably after my visitors leave. my sister is up this weekend, and i have a mate up the weekend after, so i am fully into making sure they have a good time while they are visiting me :)

7. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Fair call. :) Hope they have as good a time in Welly as we all should in Septober. :lol:

8. woosaah

woosaah Guest

na you guys will have a better time :D

9. EVOL

EVOL Guest

i could only edit on xbox with darfhs rdf editor, man i wish you could use woosaahs editor, im not tryin to blow smoke up ur ass but the editor is a godsend, i hope you stick around and make one for the next installment :lol:

10. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

Well there, old (Blows hard) 'Smokey arsehole', do you think your X-Box editor will be as cool as your PC one?

11. woosaah

woosaah Guest

well honeslty, to make an rdf editor for the xbox should really (in theory) be a change of a couple of numbers, but to figure out those numbers i cant be assed at the mo :)

12. EVOL

EVOL Guest

aren't the pc/xbox rdfs identical? i used my pc one on xbox just fine, the roster files are different tho aye

13. woosaah

woosaah Guest

yeah but i dont know the offsets for the rdfs, i tried, but i didnt really test them cause i was to lazy. if you tell me the offsets for the player names and the teams i would be happy to change them for the other thing iam doing (/random)

ps i am drunk

14. 3, 7, 12, and 69.

no problem, you're welcome.

15. woosaah

woosaah Guest

right no idea what you are on

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!