• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Editing teams in World Cup and Ten Nations

B

bc2704

I've edited the World Cup rsg to include Spain in the fixtures but I need to edit the tournament select screen, but just get jargon when I open the rfe file in Hex Workshop. What software should I use?

With the Ten Nations, is there an xml in which I can edit Spain in for Italy on 08?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Aug 5 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've edited the World Cup rsg to include Spain in the fixtures but I need to edit the tournament select screen, but just get jargon when I open the rfe file in Hex Workshop. What software should I use?

With the Ten Nations, is there an xml in which I can edit Spain in for Italy on 08?[/b]

You need to download THIS that will give you the tournament select screen of rugby06 where you can play the Lions tour and 10 nations, then edit the 91e991257478c2d4c5c47a5cbca07e51.rsg file(the fixture file for 10nations), change the Index="10" of Italy to Index="19" of Spain and change the name of Italy to Spain if you want, not a must...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Aug 5 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need to download THIS that will give you the tournament select screen of rugby06 where you can play the Lions tour and 10 nations, then edit the 91e991257478c2d4c5c47a5cbca07e51.rsg file(the fixture file for 10nations), change the Index="10" of Italy to Index="19" of Spain and change the name of Italy to Spain if you want, not a must...[/b]

I can't find that rsg file in the Activate Lions tour pack files. Where do I get the fixture file?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Aug 5 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Aug 5 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You need to download THIS that will give you the tournament select screen of rugby06 where you can play the Lions tour and 10 nations, then edit the 91e991257478c2d4c5c47a5cbca07e51.rsg file(the fixture file for 10nations), change the Index="10" of Italy to Index="19" of Spain and change the name of Italy to Spain if you want, not a must...[/b]

I can't find that rsg file in the Activate Lions tour pack files. Where do I get the fixture file?
[/b][/quote]

From here:http://www.filefront.com/14354699/91e99125...a5cbca07e51.zip.
Sorry for taking so long ;)

Can someone please explain me how to extract the 91e991257478c2d4c5c47a5cbca07e51.rsg file (or any other file) from the data.gob, because I don't know how to do it. I would like to modify the Ten Nations to create a kind of a B level competition, similar to the Pacific Nations Cup, but with the likes of Canada, USA, and I don't know what. Maybe create a super international invitation competition, with the Lions, the Barbarians, the Maoris and - again - don't know what.
I think I'd just experiment something.

Thanks in advance for help.

You need to open the data.gob file with biggui (just google it), extract the file you want, open it with notepad, change the teams like you want, save and place it in your rugby 08 main folder.

Thank you very much. I thought I had to use the impbig.exe, but that was way too complicated for me.
Now I found the file. I will work on it in the next few days. Thanks again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (clayton @ Oct 21 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
as know anyone insert argentina in tri nations?[/b]

you can just change one team inside not add the argentina in the 3nations for to become 4nations

Latest posts