• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eduardo's Leg Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinwaggler

Was gonna put this on thefootballfocus website but I can't be bothered to make an account at the moment.

Anyway, as much as I think football is a pussy's sport, did any of you see what happened to Eduardo Da Silva yesterday (23rd February).

Here's a link, but Warning: it makes me feel sick when I see it and it was too horrific to show on MOTD and live:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRXPmSNKKM

It was a double compound fracture, ie two bones broke and protruded through muscle and out of the skin, as you can see. He had an operation that evening and was then moved to another hospital to recover. At the least his season is over and possibly his career. Just wanted to show how important safety is and that this is a pretty bad moment for football and in a way sport.

Some people want Taylor to have a ban for life, others say it was not intentional. Basically, play safe.

Taylor apparently is devestated as he looked up and saw the full horror of the injury. Its never nice and seeing something like that close up live would give me nightmares.

I hope Eduado is okay and hope Taylor will be a little more careful in future.

Sorry, if I make one exception then nobody will be bothered to sign up to TFF and I don't have any members as it is. It takes a few seconds to register, when you have the time.

www.thefootballfocus.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts