• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

eh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Smaller nations missing out on the next world cup?!?!?!?

W

Wellycane

So basically no-one, apart from the bankers, wants this to happen. [/b]

Hmmm? well it was an eye sore watching the 'minnows' get thrashed at previous World Cups. I believe there was an earlier indication on this issue before World Cup 07 started. Now that they (minnows) are finally showing some amazing stuff this year, it's a little too late now. Anyways I think they'll be better off having their own 'second-level' tournament - it'll be good if it is a two-yearly competition.

R

RoyalBlueStuey

<div class='quotemain'> So basically no-one, apart from the bankers, wants this to happen. [/b]

Hmmm? well it was an eye sore watching the 'minnows' get thrashed at previous World Cups. I believe there was an earlier indication on this issue before World Cup 07 started. Now that they (minnows) are finally showing some amazing stuff this year, it's a little too late now. Anyways I think they'll be better off having their own 'second-level' tournament - it'll be good if it is a two-yearly competition. [/b][/quote]

A high profile tournament for the 'minnows' is definitely a good idea but this world cup should definitely earn them a stay of execution. There has to be something to aim for for these nations.

E

ezefachi

That will no happend, not after those teams played very well againts the more powerfull teams. Just look at tonga that almost clasify to quarters.

Latest posts