• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ELV are they having the effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeepItTapu

I think the new laws are good for the game. The pace is good. There is contest at set piece time. The scrum has come back into vogue. So you can't go out with a bunch of whippets because there are still plenty of scrums. The breakdowns are a bit cleaner and theres no time for cheating. What does everyone think. They say its looking like league but if it becomes as entertainiing as league can be that is a good thing. While still maintaining the good points of rugby. What does everyone think of the new rules

The only full S14 match i have seen is Lions/Force and maybe that wasn't the best match to judge the ELV's on. That game seemed a bit stop/start.

The only full S14 match i have seen is Lions/Force and maybe that wasn't the best match to judge the ELV's on. That game seemed a bit stop/start.
[/b]
That game was the WORST example of the ELV's, the ref didn't have a clue what he was doing and butchered the game as a spectacle....one both sides of the pitch.....watch a Crusaders or Blues match to see ELV's

Sadly, theres already a thread for this:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=34450

Closed.

End.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts