• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eminem -----> Arse

B

Bullitt

<div><object width="480" height="381"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9gi2v_bruno-drops-in-on-eminem-at-mtv-awa_news&related=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9gi2v_bruno-drops-in-on-eminem-at-mtv-awa_news&related=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="381" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>
Bruno drops in on Eminem at MTV Awards
Uploaded by ITN. - News videos from around the world.</div>

Wait... People voted Twilight as BEST MOVIE?!

I'M GOING TO KILL SOMETHING!

If that wasn't a well choreographed publicity stunt, I'll sit in Eminem's chair next time Mr. Cohen is presenting an award.

I'm not sure what is sadder, the Twilight fan girls, Or the anti twilight crusaders. I mean it's just a f***ing movie, get over it :) .

Convincing argument. I don't condone the fact utter trash is being praised and awarded due to the fact billions of confused teenage girls are in love with some ridiculous excuse for a vampire.

Then again, it's the MTV Awards. It's to be expected I guess. After all, Zac Efron won aswell.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jun 2 2009, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Convincing argument. I don't condone the fact utter trash is being praised and awarded due to the fact billions of confused teenage girls are in love with some ridiculous excuse for a vampire.

Then again, it's the MTV Awards. It's to be expected I guess. After all, Zac Efron won aswell.[/b]

ZZZZIING!!!

Oh my god that was hilarious. The fact that Eminem turns around briefly to look back and sees him still there, spinning around randomly was absolutely genius, had me in fits of laughter.

EDIT: That'd be like Lekso interrupting the Russian RFU's award ceremony..

Haha can imagine what was going through his head, one of his own songs...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
"The way you shake it, I can't believe it
I ain't never seen an ass like that
The way you move it, you make my pee pee go
Doing, doing, doing"
[/b]
:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts