Emo Vs Chav

• Emo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chav

• Kill the Lot of them

• Total voters
i reckon the emo's would win mainly because, a chav's main weapon would be a knife or broken bottle (they cant fight properly) and emo's would be able to take the pain as they all cut themselves already. and chavs cant take pain, so the emo would be able to stab them back with their weird wannabe goth jewelerry and shiz.

but having said that, i voted kill the F**kers :D [/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we should just set up another thread where lora and gp can have it out.. [/b]
You say that.

I say he should shut iup and stop being a big headded little ****. I'm sick and tired of every single thread he looks at degenerating into a pile of crap.

Lora/ GP if you so wish to row, please do so by PM. I don't care who started it, or who has said what, but it stops on the boards.

i reckon the emo's would win mainly because, a chav's main weapon would be a knife or broken bottle (they cant fight properly) and emo's would be able to take the pain as they all cut themselves already. and chavs cant take pain, so the emo would be able to stab them back with their weird wannabe goth jewelerry and shiz.

but having said that, i voted kill the F**kers :D [/b]

:lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:
Great shout, +rep!

I am not starting anything, its just he can't take the fact that I have as much as an opinion as him but I know how to use it.

Anyway, Lora lay off....

..I haven't done or said anything that has provoked you...well not that i can remember anyway.

I like my music and styles, and you like yours...give over.

BUMP

i just wanna know if you guys think this person is an emo

082100.jpg

045423.jpg

note the lip piercing

Latest posts